A futuristic Island

Characters Names
Addy- Ankit
Azi - Amisha
Suzie - Shruti
Jack - Ankit
narrator - Amisha
Abnormal Person- Shruti 

narrator- there are friends who visited the  futuristic island in Africa and they are talking about that island

Addy- hang god we have arrived at the home.

Azi - but what about my leg I have too much pain.

Suzie - I have a told you this adventure would be dangerous but (angry)

Addy - we will have to make a plan for the future, so we can fight with robots and animals

Suzie - that was the fake don't be serious, Addy.

addy - I think might be this thing happen in the future.

Azi - No, Suzie, if they are lying, why leave us from their trap.

Suzie - ohh okay Now I will not help you guys

Azi - if that thing happens in the future, how will you protect yourself

Addy - yes

Suzie - ok I will participate partly.

Azi - ok 

Addy - so we should meet the jack.

narrator - jack is the intern under the scientist.

Addy - Hii Jack,  

JAck - Ohh hi guys after a long time I  see you guys, where are you living now.

Addy - brother, we are facing some issues (fear)

jack - what kind of issues are you facing? (suspense)

Azi - Jack we have visited Africa island Suzie interrupts in between 

Suzzie - Will the robot rule on us with the help of animals?

jack - maybe but not animals.

Addy - yes they rule on us I had seen with my eyes.

JAck - what happened guys why are talking about this.

Suzie - I tell you.

suzie - we have visited Africa is island and addy and azi wanted that island where no one has gone there.
Suzie - I was scared but they both were laughing at me.

Azi - addy and I entered the island and we were seeing a lot of flowers but the flower are not normal flowers. it was very bigger than the normal one.

 addy - animals are also. I have never seen that type of animal.

Suzie - I did not enter the island. I was waiting outside the islands.

ADdy I had a camera in my hand I was capturing all the things in my camera.

Azi - for me but it was not normal it was very terrifying.

azi - suddenly we were trapped.

narrator - abnormal people came and look us.

azi - why you trapped us? angry)

Abnormal person - first you tell me who are you?

addy - I am addy and she is azi we are here for capturing the images.

abnormal person - do you know where are you now ?

azi - yes this is s island.

abnormal - no it is a futuristic island.

addy - it's not like future islands

abnormal - yes it is where robots role on us with the help of animals.

Addy- what (suspense)

azi - are you serious

addy -if it is, where is the robot?

abnormal - have you seen an animal here?

azi - yes, and they are not normal animals and even you are not normal person.

addy- Suzie came

Suzie - I have waited for a long time then I came.

narrator - they also capture Suzie

Suzie - hey hey what are you doing ( irritating)

addy- Suzie lets explore.

Suzie - you also took me into trouble.

abnormal- from which way are you coming?

addy - we are coming from the left side of the islands 

azi - okay please leave us we never come again.

Suzie - we will not tell anyone about it.

abnormal -no we will not leave you 

addy - what you want? 

abnormal- will you full fill our demand?

addy might be

abnormal - we want freedom.

addy what kind of freedom do you want?

abnormal - we are also the same as you and we also came for seeing the beauty of nature but they capture us.

addy - Ohh okay 

azi - so how we can help you.

abnormal-I am leaving you, make a promise that you will make an army for fighting with robots and animals. 

Suzie - yess we promise you.

azi - we promise you that we will help you but we can't make an army.

addy - no We try to make an army.

azi - now jack please tell us what should we do?

jack - we will fight with the robot my sir doing work on this project.

addy - they give 3 years' time.

azi - please do it on time.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amusement Park Advertisement script